[Python-Dev] 2.7 and 3.2 release schedules

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Nov 18 01:09:01 CET 2009

Barry Warsaw <barry <at> python.org> writes:

> > If no one else wants to try and ruin Python 3, I'll do it <wink>.
>
> Ha ha ha^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HGreat!  Benjamin's the expert now, but I'm
> here to help if needed.

Well Georg isn't a novice when it comes to ruining things, especially
documentation and commit statistics. Although I'm sure guidance from a veteran
can be useful if we want to reach that ultimate degree of perfection which helps
attract an endless stream of anonymous function syntax proposals.

Regards

Antoine, who is improving as well.