[Python-Dev] GIL behaviour under Windows

Phillip Sitbon phillip.sitbon+python-dev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 20:19:37 CEST 2009

I know I already posted some relevant threads to the other discussion,
but I wanted to point out a couple of specific comments on GIL
fairness from the discussion:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2009-May/089752.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-dev/2009-May/089755.html

- Phillip