[Python-Dev] PEP 3145

Benjamin Peterson benjamin at python.org
Wed Sep 9 04:56:35 CEST 2009

2009/9/7 Eric Pruitt <eric.pruitt at gmail.com>:
> Hello all,
>
> I have been working on adding asynchronous I/O to the Python
> subprocess module as part of my Google Summer of Code project. Now
> that I have finished documenting and pruning the code, I present PEP
> 3145 for its inclusion into the Python core code. Any and all feedback
> on the PEP (http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-3145/) is appreciated.

Hi Eric,
One of the reasons you're not getting many response is that you've not
pasted the contents of the PEP in this message. That makes it really
easy for people to comment on various sections.

BTW, it seems like you were trying to use reST formatting with the
text PEP layout. Double backquotes only mean something in reST.

--
Regards,
Benjamin