[Python-Dev] Python 2.6.3

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Wed Sep 9 15:01:35 CEST 2009

I had previously wanted to release Python 2.6.3 over the summer, but
for various personal reasons, the summer was just too insane.  I'd
like to reschedule a 2.6.3 release, shooting for final release on 25-

We should probably do a release candidate, so I'd like to make that on

Does anybody have objections to that schedule?  If not, I'll try to
spend some time over the next few days looking at outstanding bugs,
and marking release blockers, etc.