[Python-Dev] Controlling the cipher list for SSL connections

Bill Janssen janssen at parc.com
Thu Sep 10 20:14:51 CEST 2009

Chris,

OK, seems reasonable.  Thanks.  In the near term, can you do this with
M2Crypto or PyOpenSSL?

When I started this update in 2007, we were trying to keep the API
simple to avoid confusing people and avoid competition with the two
full-fledged toolkits out there.  But I don't see any real reason not to
extend the API a bit.

Bill