[Python-Dev] help required

waqas ahmad waqas805 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 25 20:28:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

I dont know it is the right place to post this question. I need help to change one search code line . can you help me please.

here is my search method code:

search=re.compile("^#acl InternationalGroup.*\n", re.M).search(pagetext)
    if search:
        ret=search.group()

here i am searching for "#acl InternationalGroup" in the pageText and when it true is then give me search group.

I want to change this for following requirement:

I want to search  for "#acl InternationalGroup" and  "CatInternational" in the pageText.
when "#acl InternationalGroup" is not there but "CatInternational" is there. then return me search group.

I shall be thankful to you for any help.

Best Regards,
Waqas