[Python-Dev] trunk doctests fail to execute with 2.7 alpha

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Apr 1 14:59:27 CEST 2010

On 01/04/2010 13:15, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Thanks. I've copied test/test_support.py form Lib into 2.7 alpha
> directory and it seems to work.
> Although it doesn't seem good to me to mix test support library with
> tests themselves.

What do you mean by "it doesn't seem good to me to mix test support
library with tests themselves"? Do you mean to have it in the same
directory - where would you put it? It isn't *meant* to be a public
library, it exists only to support the test framework. In Python 3 it
has been renamed support.py, but lives in the same location.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog