[Python-Dev] OS information, tags

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:51:51 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 07:06:29PM +0530, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
>            I am surprised to see that the bug-tracker
> doesn't have an OS classifier or ability to add
> tags ? Since a number of issues reported seem to

There is one. In the Components you can do a multiple select and it
has Macintosh , Windows as options.

> I am not sure which software is being used by
> bug tracker so excuse me if this has been already
> discussed in this form. A quick search in my gmail
> archives yielded no such discussion.

It is Roundup developed by Richard (Pygame ??). There is  tracker bug
list too, which you can find referenced in the bugs.python.org page.

--
Senthil

"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him.  "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."
		-- J. R. R. Tolkien