[Python-Dev] GSoC mentors needed

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Apr 13 22:37:52 CEST 2010

It seems the Python (core) project needs some more mentors,
to really match the proposals that we got. I don't want to post a list
of proposals here, so if you are willing to potentially mentor a
project, please join the soc2010-mentors list ASAP and/or contact Arc Riley.

Doing so would neither be a commitment nor a guarantee that you will
actually mentor a project - this depends on a lot of factors (your
interest in a specific project, Google's ultimate assigment of slots,
and so on).

Regards,
Martin