[Python-Dev] Fwd: Broken link to download (Mac OS X)

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Apr 14 05:51:57 CEST 2010

Why is it unavoidable that the Mac build will languish behind others?
Are we supporting MacOs or aren't we? If we are, why isn't the creation
of the build a part of the release process?

Clearly it's not a priority given that nobody has seen fit to (or had
time to) reply to this mail in three weeks.

regards
 Steve

See PyCon Talks from Atlanta 2010  http://pycon.blip.tv/