[Python-Dev] Fwd: Broken link to download (Mac OS X)

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Apr 15 15:01:19 CEST 2010

Whilst making Python easier to build on the Mac is certainly a worthy
goal, the point of my post was to demonstrate (in reply to an email by
Greg Ewing) *why* building a *full* Python from source was non-trivial.
I personally only build Python from source to test changes to
core-Python and am happy with the Python binary installers for the Mac -
once they arrive. :-)

All the best,

Michael

--