[Python-Dev] Email addresses for new committers for python-committers

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Tue Apr 20 22:59:45 CEST 2010

On 20/04/2010 20:42, Brett Cannon wrote:
> If you are a committer and are NOT subscribed to the python-committers
> mailing list (I believe this at least includes Giampaolo, JP, and Brian),
> then please either reply to this email with your preferred email address or
> let me know directly (the former is preferred so Georg or Eric can beat me
> to the subscription if I take too long).

I did subscribe earlier today, and replied to the usual "please confirm"
email, but instead of the conventional "You're on the list" email I got
a slightly ambiguous "You're due to be moderated" email. If you can confirm
that I'm subscribed then all well and good. If not, let me know if there's
something else I should do.

TJG