[Python-Dev] Enhanced tracker privileges for dangerjim to do triage.

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Mon Apr 26 20:27:01 CEST 2010

http://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/burio/why_arent_you_contributing_to_python/
> http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1285897

I have read most of the comments there and I haven't seen anyone suggest that
privileges should be given earlier or more easily.
(on the other hand, a clearer process perhaps wouldn't hurt)

Does your private feedback suggest otherwise?

Regards

Antoine.