[Python-Dev] Make 'normal' the default tracker priority level

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Apr 26 22:39:39 CEST 2010

>> If possible, I think 'normal' should be the default in the hox or else
>> there should be some sort of auto replacement.
>
> Makes sense to me.

I have now changed to make 'normal' the default priority for new issues.
Shall I also set the priority on all past issues to normal which have
them currently unset?

I would do that "behind" roundup, so that it appears as if the issue was
already created with that priority. That way, those issues don't appear
as if they had recent activity.

Regards,
Martin