[Python-Dev] bug tracker permissions request

Daniel Stutzbach daniel at stutzbachenterprises.com
Tue Apr 27 19:46:53 CEST 2010

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 11:16 AM, R. David Murray <rdmurray at bitdance.com>wrote:

> I think it is on Brett's list to update that doc, but maybe we should help
> him out :).  Can you list what's missing?  We should fill in the gaps.

Sure, here's what I've noticed:

The page doesn't document the Resolution or Status fields.

For the Keywords field, the page only documents the "easy" keyword.

Also, some of the headings in the page are enclosed in square brackets,
while others are not.  It's not clear to me what the brackets are intended
to designate.
--
Daniel Stutzbach, Ph.D.
President, Stutzbach Enterprises, LLC <http://stutzbachenterprises.com>