[Python-Dev] Tracker status

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Tue Aug 3 16:35:01 CEST 2010

Apparently you are not the only one experiencing it.
On #python-dev we get such notifications:

<CIA-31> alanwilter roundup * #9485/signal.signal/signal.alarm not
working as expected: [new] I have this example code to illustrate a
problem I am ...
<CIA-31> alanwilter roundup * #9486/signal.signal/signal.alarm not
working as expected: [new] I have this example code to illustrate a
problem I am ... <fdrake> gutworth: Too late.  tarek is lost to us.
<CIA-31> alanwilter roundup * #9487/signal.signal/signal.alarm not
working as expected: [new] I have this example code to illustrate a
problem I am ...
<CIA-31> alanwilter roundup * #9488/signal.signal/signal.alarm not
working as expected: [new] I have this example code to illustrate a
problem I am ...

But the relevant bug entries don't exist.

Regards

Antoine.