[Python-Dev] New Summary Lists on Issue Tracker

Mark Dickinson dickinsm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 16:59:45 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Tim Golden <mail at timgolden.me.uk> wrote:
> Thanks to whoever's been working on the new Summary lists on the Issue
> Tracker.

Ezio Melotti, I assume.

> The "Followed by you" / "Created by you" / "Assigned to you" are just what
> the doctor ordered.

Agreed.  Now I can get rid of my own equivalent custom searches. :)

One niggle:  we seem to have lost the simple 'Open Issues' search
under 'Summaries' on the left-hand side of the page.  This feels a bit
odd, given that it's what's displayed by default when a non-registered
user goes to http://bugs.python.org.  If that non-registered user then
clicks on something else, like 'easy issues', there doesn't seem to be
any easy way (that I can see) to go back to the original list of all
open issues.

Of course, as a registered user, I can add my own custom search for
that if I want it.  But I can't help feeling that non-registered users
might miss this.

Mark