[Python-Dev] New Summary Lists on Issue Tracker

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 23:15:28 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 1:45 AM, Ronald Oussoren <ronaldoussoren at mac.com> wrote:

> On 11 Aug, 2010, at 16:21, Tim Golden wrote:
>
>> Thanks to whoever's been working on the new Summary lists on the Issue Tracker.
>> The "Followed by you" / "Created by you" / "Assigned to you" are just what
>> the doctor ordered.
>
> I'm not quite happy about them because these reports include closed issues which is noise most of the time, and because issues aren't grouped or ordered by priorities.

I like the new list of standard queries, and don't mind having them
sorted by activity rather than priority. (And with the closed issues
grouped after the open issues, that aspect doesn't really bother me
either).

However, it would be nice to at least have the issue priority
*visible* in the results for these searches. If I want more than that,
it's easy enough to keep my own queries around.

Cheers,
Nick.