[Python-Dev] Remove "unit test needed"

Fred Drake fdrake at acm.org
Thu Aug 12 19:31:38 CEST 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Alexander Belopolsky
<alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> I remember there was an idea somewhere to replace "patch" tag with a
> check-list with boxes for code, tests, and docs.  I think that would
> be better than "unit test needed" stage.

Are you suggesting check boxes for what's needed, or for what's present?

Boxes indicating the needs would probably be most useful.  These
should probably all be set by default on new issues.

Using keywords would be acceptable, I think.  Similar to "needs review".

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.    <fdrake at gmail.com>
"A storm broke loose in my mind."  --Albert Einstein