[Python-Dev] Request for commits and/or privileges

Daniel Stutzbach daniel at stutzbachenterprises.com
Sun Aug 22 08:31:31 CEST 2010

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Raymond Hettinger
<raymond.hettinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 from me too.
>
> When you start, olease do leave me as the primary maintainer
> for issues relating to sets and set ABCs.

I see myself as the primary maintainer of nothing.  :-)  I would not
commit anything related to sets or set ABCs unless you have signed off
on it in some way.  Perhaps in time there will be some piece of Python
that I've modified so heavily that I become ipso facto the primary
maintainer, but I'm in no hurry.

--
Daniel Stutzbach, Ph.D.
President, Stutzbach Enterprises, LLC