[Python-Dev] logging doc broken

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 01:16:07 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:55 AM, Vinay Sajip <vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk>wrote:

> Nick Coghlan <ncoghlan <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Yep, that's what I had assumed you were going to do (this did come up
> > in the big thread about the logging docs, but you may have missed it).
> >

> Ok, I've now checked in this change, and would be grateful for any
> feedback.
> Time for a break :-)

Hmm, that may not have built correctly, since it isn't showing up in the web
version of the dev docs yet. I skimmed the diff on python-checkins though,
and it looked good to me.

I think the revised docs should make it *much* easier for people to get a
handle on how the logging system works (I know my own understanding of it is
significantly better than it was a couple of weeks ago).

Cheers,
Nick.

P.S. I'm off visiting family for a couple of weeks, so my email access is
going to be sketchy for a while.