[Python-Dev] phd.pp.ru => phdru.name

Oleg Broytman phd at phd.pp.ru
Wed Dec 22 09:07:41 CET 2010

Hello! I need to inform people I'm changing my online identity. Domain
phd.pp.ru will die Dec 27 (I'll try to reregister it to extend its life
for a few months). My new personal domain will be phdru.name, primary
email will be "phd" (in case one makes a mistake and write "phdru" two
times - the address is an alias for "phd").

The new domain is already delegated, email and site works. I'm working
on changing all my email subscriptions.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru