[Python-Dev] Python 2.6.5

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 13:02:22 CET 2010

Antoine Pitrou wrote:
> As for setting keywords, there doesn't seem to be much you could have an
> authority to decide as a non-committer. You might think (and perhaps with good
> reason) that the patch is ready for commit into the SVN, but it's precisely a
> committer's job to decide that.

There are actually a few folks with dev privileges on the tracker that
don't have commit rights. They do a good job helping to kick things in
the right direction (there are a few bugs on my list that wouldn't be
there if the triage people hadn't added me to the nosy list... now I
just need to actually do something about them all...)

Cheers,
Nick.