[Python-Dev] Update xml.etree.ElementTree for Python 2.7 and 3.2

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Fri Feb 19 11:04:07 CET 2010

-On [20100219 08:37], Simon Cross (hodgestar+pythondev at gmail.com) wrote:
>We need someone to maintain the copy of ElementTree in the Python
>repository. Ideally this means pulling upgrades and bugfixes from
>Fredrik's repository every now and then.

Which will give you nothing as that tree hasn't been touched in over three
years.

I can understand giving special consideration to maintainers, but that would
imply they actually maintain something, no?

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Contentment that derives from knowing when to be content is eternal
contentment...