[Python-Dev] Another mercurial repo

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:56:10 CET 2010

2010/2/23 Dirkjan Ochtman <dirkjan at ochtman.nl>:
> 2010/2/23 Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com>:
>> Note sure what do you mean by doubts. I have no doubts I want to
>> receive those emails to work on this code ;)
>
> Some of the other committers didn't think they wanted email on
> python-checkins from all the projects that will ever be hosted on
> hg.python.org, so there should be some selection. I'll let you fight
> with them over where the email from distutils2 goes; I'm just
> maintaining this.

Sorry I didn't mean to stress you on this, I just want to make sure
I'll be able to get those mails at some point.

The solution, I think, is to create one checking mailing list per
hosted project at hg.python.org.
And possibly reunite several projects under a single mailing list.

Let me know if it fits your maintenance process. if so I'll ask for a
mailing list for this particular repo.

Thanks for your work,

Tarek

--