[Python-Dev] Are you ready for Mercurial migration?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Fri Jul 2 17:08:19 CEST 2010

On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 17:29:02 +0300
anatoly techtonik <techtonik at gmail.com> wrote:
> To shed some light on the readiness of Python community for the switch
> I've opened public Google Wave. Please add your opinion if you can and
> send this link to other contributors you may know:

Am I the only one to think this should really stop?

By "this", I mean the flow of complaints and dubious "recommendations"
you send here and on the bug tracker. We are volunteers, we don't need
a boss, especially not one who prefers arguing about workflow rather
than addressing concrete issues.

I'm not sure if other people are finding those (Anatoly's) messages
constructive and insightful. To me it looks like they are wasting the
aggregate signal to noise ratio.

Antoine.