[Python-Dev] Python equivalents in stdlib Was: Include datetime.py in stdlib or not?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Thu Jul 8 21:29:29 CEST 2010

On Fri, 9 Jul 2010 00:59:02 +1000
> py_module_tests = support.import_fresh_module('moduletester',
> fresh=['modulename'], blocked=['_modulename'])
> c_module_tests = support.import_fresh_module('moduletester',
> fresh=['modulename', '_modulename'])

I don't really like the proliferation of module test helpers, it only
makes things confusing and forces you to switch between more files in
your editor. By contrast, the subclassing solution is simple, explicit
and obvious.

(I also wonder what problem this subthread is trying to solve at all.
Just my 2 eurocents)

Regards

Antoine.