[Python-Dev] [Idle-dev] Removing IDLE from the standard library

Eric Smith eric at trueblade.com
Tue Jul 13 00:29:20 CEST 2010

On 7/12/2010 5:57 PM, Benjamin Peterson wrote:

>>> There's a one-to-one mapping somewhere.
>>
>> Unfortunately, no: we don't have email addresses of all committers.
>
> What about the python-committers mailing list? That has at least all
> the active ones, correct?

I put some effort into this a while ago and failed. Not all committers
are subscribed, and for those that are we don't have a way of mapping
them to names. Ideally I'd like to see a table with tracker id,
username, email addresses, real name. But without a way of automatically
keeping it up-to-date, I don't think it will happen.

Eric.