[Python-Dev] IDLE contributors and committers

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Jul 17 23:57:50 CEST 2010

On 7/17/2010 8:41 AM, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> IIRC Terry Reedy is also interested in moving IDLE forward.

Interested, yes. But until either a) I can commit patches, or b) there
is someone who will respond to commit review recommendations with "No,
here is why not" or "Yes, committed", I will work on other issues, such
as doc issues, for which I can get responses.

I am certainly reluctant to recruit others to help, as I did for #9222,
if there will be no action indefinitely.

--
Terry Jan Reedy