[Python-Dev] Windows process creation flags

ipatrol6010 at yahoo.com ipatrol6010 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 18 01:25:48 CEST 2010

I was reading http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms684863%28v=VS.85%29.aspx and http://stackoverflow.com/questions/89228/how-to-call-external-command-in-python#2251026 when I realized that the process creation flags for subprocess.Popen on Windows are not specified anywhere in the standard library. I was thinking of putting them in os or subprocess by prepending a P_ to their MSVC++ names as listed above. It seems like a fairly minor, uncontroversial idea. Can we patch it in?

Please CC all replies to this message back to ipatrol6010 at yahoo.com