[Python-Dev] tracker contribution

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:01:35 CEST 2010

Antoine,

You've just saved me from composing essentially the same message.  I
am top-posting because I have very little to add.

Mark,

I actually reviewed the issues that got closed thanks to your "bumping
them up".  That was 30+ issues over the last week or two.   Quite
impressive.  However, I see you "nosy" on about 180 open issues.
This raises a question about signal to noise ratio that Antoine
mentioned.

I would like to join Antoine recommending that you concentrate on
issues that you are competent in.  In addition, I think your breadth
first approach is also valuable, but don't comment of every issue that
you read.  Unless you feel that the issue was simply forgotten (last
message is from OP and no response from assignee or issue is not
assigned), it may be better to move on when you don't have something
meaningful to contribute.

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Antoine Pitrou <solipsis at pitrou.net> wrote:
..
> On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 00:45:09 +0100