[Python-Dev] IDLE contributors and committers

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jul 19 04:22:07 CEST 2010

On 7/18/2010 7:42 PM, Georg Brandl wrote:

> That phrasing implies that there is purpose behind letting issues rot.
> Believe me that this is not the case.

This seems like a good place to mention that doc issues have become a
bright spot in the last few years, with a couple of days turnaround not
unusual for an issue ready for commit review. This is one reason I have
focused a bit on doc issues. It is rewarding.

As I remember, a reason to switch from latex to sphinx/rst was so that
more people could/would work on doc issues. That seems to have worked.
And I do not think it bad is the docs catch up to the code by getting
extra attention.

--
Terry Jan Reedy