[Python-Dev] Python-dev signal-to-noise processing question

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Jul 21 13:43:59 CEST 2010

> No, the reply is fine as far as it goes, and I am sure the poster did
> get a reply from c.l.py, but his question revealed a thirst for
> knowledge not usually evidenced in non-dev inquiries.

Unfortunately (?) the question also revealed a lack of understanding
of a fairly basic concept. IIUC, he wanted to know how Python
handles SIGKILL, when the hole point of SIGKILL is that you cannot
handle it. So he shouldn't have been surprised that he couldn't find
a place in Python where it's handled.

Regards,
Martin