[Python-Dev] Include datetime.py in stdlib or not?

Alexander Belopolsky alexander.belopolsky at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 19:42:59 CEST 2010

Thanks, everyone who followed up here and on the tracker.  I am
readying the patch for check in, but as I look back through the
messages, I don't really see anyone's answer to the question in the
subject:

*  Include datetime.py in stdlib or not?

I hope this means an implied "yes, include."  Since committing the
patch will case a bit of file movement, I would like to pre-announce
the commit in case my timing is not right.

Here is the link to the issue: http://bugs.python.org/issue7989 .