[Python-Dev] View tracker patches with ViewVC?

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jul 26 02:24:02 CEST 2010

To review a patch on the tracker, I have to read and try to make sense
of the raw diff file. Sometimes that is easy, sometimes not.

*After* a patch is applied, I can click the revxxxx link and then the
'text changed' link and see a nice, colored, side-by-side web-pace view
created by ViewVC. Is there any way a 'view' button could be added,
along with the current edit and remove buttons, to produce the same web
page and make it easier to review patches *before* commitment?

--
Terry Jan Reedy