[Python-Dev] Future of 2.x.

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Wed Jun 9 21:28:25 CEST 2010

On 6/9/2010 4:07 AM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Chris McDonough writes:
>
>   >  It might be useful to copy the identifiers and URLs of all the backport
>   >  request tickets into some other repository, or to create some unique
>   >  state in roundup for these.

Closed issues are not lost. They can still be searched and the result
downloaded.

> A keyword would do.  Please don't add a status or something like that,
> though.

I believe Type: feature request; Version: 2.7; Resolution wont fix
should do fine now. I believe Alexander will use the first two to find
things to close. Anything else anyone finds could be made to match.

Terry Jan Reedy