[Python-Dev] email package status in 3.X

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun Jun 20 04:05:46 CEST 2010

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 12:13:34 am Tres Seaver wrote:

> > I guess tutorial welcome, rather than patch welcome then ;)
>
> The only folks who can write the tutorial are the ones who have
> already drunk the koolaid.  Note that I've been making my living with
> Python for about twelve years now, and would *like* to use Python3,
> but can't, yet, and therefore haven't taken the first sip.

You emphatically say you would "like" to use Python3, but describe those
who already have as having drunk the Koolaid. Comparing those who can
and have successfully moved to Python3 with the Jonestown cult
mass-suicide doesn't really strike me as a sign that you want to join
them.

--
Steven D'Aprano