[Python-Dev] Caching function pointers in type objects

Reid Kleckner rnk at mit.edu
Wed Mar 3 04:06:41 CET 2010

I don't think this will help you solve your problem, but one thing
we've done in unladen swallow is to hack PyType_Modified to invalidate
our own descriptor caches.  We may eventually want to extend that into
a callback interface, but it probably will never be considered an API
that outside code should depend on.

Reid