[Python-Dev] code.python.org dead?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Mar 3 04:17:13 CET 2010

Le Tue, 02 Mar 2010 22:54:25 +0100,
"Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> a écrit :

> > This is annoying since there were Mercurial mirrors there
> > ( at http://code.python.org/hg ). Until we make the official switch,
> > these mirrors are still useful.
>
> Do you know who is in charge of creating the site? I could restore it,
> but I would need help to make it actually work (such as giving it a
> working DocumentRoot).

I actually sent a template of the actual Apache configuration long ago,
to Neil Schemenauer I think (my memory may be failing on that).

I normally have ssh access to the machine using the "svn2hg" account,
but I don't think I can actually use that account until I return from
vacation - that is, until mid-March. The setup was a quite standard
hgwebdir wsgi script hooked into mod_wsgi.

Also, if the mirrors themselves have been wiped as well, they will have
to be regenerated (hopefully yielding the same changeset ids :-)).

Regards

Antoine.