[Python-Dev] Is Scala better than Python ???

Oleg Broytman phd at phd.pp.ru
Thu Mar 18 22:04:40 CET 2010

Hello.

   We'are sorry but we cannot help you. This mailing list is for working on
developing Python (fixing bugs and adding new features to Python itself); if
you're having problems using Python, please find another forum. Probably
python-list (comp.lang.python) news group/mailing list is the best place. See
http://www.python.org/community/lists/ for other lists/news groups/forums.
Thank you for understanding.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 01:54:20PM -0700, OMEGA RED wrote:
> To All,
>
> I have done some more review of python and Scala and I am very impressed with both languages.  However, it seems as though that Scala is far more able to support parallel processing than Python ??  Is this true ??
>
> O.R.

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru