[Python-Dev] GSoC 2010 is on -- projects?

Laurent Gautier lgautier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 07:23:20 CET 2010

On 3/19/10 3:36 AM, C. Titus Brown wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> once again, the PSF has been accepted as a mentoring foundation for the Google
> Summer of Code!  This year, we're going to emphasize python 3 porting, so
> please think of projects you'd like to see tackled.

Hi,

Does this mean that any other python project could potentially see
itself ported to Python 3 in the course of this SoC ? If so, can any
project owner submit a request for help, or is there going to be a list
of projects that would nice to port, or will a voting system of some
sort be put in place ?

Best,

Laurent