[Python-Dev] Frequency of the dev docs autobuild

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Mon May 3 06:25:15 CEST 2010

Am 02.05.2010 22:21, schrieb R. David Murray:
> On Sun, 02 May 2010 00:44:22 +0200, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22Martin_v=2E_L=F6wis=22?= <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>> R. David Murray wrote:
>> >
>> > Yes, most likely.  I think I am asking for more documentation than you
>> > were :)
>>
>> Then I think you have to propose specific wording. It runs on
>> www.python.org (why would you expect it to run elsewhere???),
>
> I had in fact overlooked the indicated sentence when reading the page.

And I realize it's less than you wanted to see :)

But I also realized it's very easy to give more detail without crowding
that page; since the script used for the daily build is in SVN under
Doc/tools/dailybuild.py; and that also contains the hostname.

I've updated the dev/doc/ page to include a link to the script text.

cheers,
Georg