[Python-Dev] Running Clang 2.7's static analyzer over the code base

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Wed May 5 22:56:45 CEST 2010

I am done running the analysis over trunk. I will not svnmerge these changes
into py3k as the amount of time and effort that would take equates to
running the static analyzer again just before 3.2 is released and possibly
catching more changes (and maybe even a newer version of Clang at that
point).