[Python-Dev] Did I miss the decision to untabify all of the C code?

Eric Smith eric at trueblade.com
Thu May 6 01:58:29 CEST 2010

It looks like we're moving ahead with removing tabs. Was there consensus
on this?

Last I saw Antoine had written a script that might do what we want, but
hadn't been thoroughly tested. Now I've seen a few checkins for files
that have been run through the script.

What gives? And why do this so close to 2.7? I don't think it will cause
any problems, but it's hard to review commits to ensure they have no
changes when there's a rush of large commits near a release.

Eric.