[Python-Dev] bugs.python.org intermittently not working.

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sun May 9 00:38:21 CEST 2010

Saturday eve (us, eastern).
Last night I had intermittent problems with bugs.python.org: issues not
being fetched, submissions not being recorded. David Abrahams reported
'bugs.python.org seems to be down' is his urlparse thread.

Right not, I have a fetch and submission 'loading' for over a minute,
after fetching an issue a minute before. The new beta2 page came up with
no problems.

The submission just stopped with
Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /issue8641.

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.9
OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at bugs.python.org Port 80