[Python-Dev] configuring the buildbot to skip some tests?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu May 13 17:57:45 CEST 2010

> (Having said that, a similar situation with my buildslave prompted me
> to spend the time fixing the bug so I didn't have to keep restarting
> the slave, so maybe it's a good thing after all :-))

Indeed. More generally, I'd question the point of automated testing if
people try to work around serious problems rather than fixing them. And
an interpreter crash in the test suite *is* a serious problem, IMO.

Of course, it may turn out to be an unfixable Tcl or Apple bug, in which
case working around would become more interesting.

Regards,
Martin