[Python-Dev] configuring the buildbot to skip some tests?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri May 14 19:56:29 CEST 2010

> Yes thanks this is what I was thinking "set up a build slave for Python
> testing", No reason this would not work on a leopard 10.6 machine?

In my experience, it is mandatory that the slave admin has really good
understanding of Python, and of the operating system that the slave runs
on. Otherwise, the slave will be down most of the time, and just not
function correctly; it was then a waste of time to set it up in the
first place.

Regards,
Martin