[Python-Dev] robots exclusion file on the buildbot pages?

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Sat May 15 19:48:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

The buildbots are sometimes subject to a flood of "svn exception"
errors. It has been conjectured that these errors are caused by Web
crawlers pressing "force build" buttons without filling any of the
fields (of course, the fact that we get such ugly errors in the
buildbot results, rather than a clean error message when pressing
the button, is a buildbot bug in itself). Couldn't we simply exclude all
crawlers from the buildbot Web pages?

Regards

Antoine.