[Python-Dev] PEP 3148 ready for pronouncement

Jesse Noller jnoller at gmail.com
Sun May 23 03:07:19 CEST 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Brian Quinlan <brian at sweetapp.com> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Jesse, the designated pronouncer for this PEP, has decided to keep
> discussion open for a few more days.
>
> So fire away!

Man, everyone's faster on the email thing lately than me :)

Yes, I spoke to Brian, and since we're not in a rush - please do bring
up serious issues you might have, assume for the moment that the
names, unless they're "def lol_python" are going to stay pretty
consistent unless everyone breaks out the pitchforks, and also assume
the API won't see much changing.

So please, do bring up issues. I'm obviously biased towards accepting
it - however, nothing is ever set in stone.

jesse