[Python-Dev] moving issues from argparse tracker to python tracker?

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon May 24 06:08:33 CEST 2010

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 08:52:19PM -0700, Steven Bethard wrote:
> requests, etc. for argparse, and I was planning to just copy them over
> to the Python bug tracker (and close them on the Google code tracker).

I think, this is a good idea. +1 from me. There is only one module,
bsddb, which is maintained outside due to release constraints and
other issues, but other than anything part of stdlib, better be
tracked through python tracker.

An additional advantage of moving to python tracker is, people who are
subscribed to python-bugs will be notified and can pitch in their
ideas/efforts too.

--
Senthil

OK, enough hype.